Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A beautiful, no-sugar-added summertime treat. Posted by request. Number of servings approximate. Cooking time is freezing time.
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth; set to the side.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds).
- Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit.
- Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top.
- Place a popsicle stick into each one.
- Freeze for about 6 to 8 hours or until solidly frozen.