Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dressing from Sarah Kagan's Epi-Log column on 8/12/09 from epicurious.com. She writes: "This will make enough for one entree-sized salad and tastes like a thin, tangy ranch dressing. Since it's a not very thick, it's a good idea to use a bit more than you usually would, and add things to the salad that will kind of clump up and hold the dressing--I like chopped chives, grated carrots, and/or slivered almonds."
- 2 tablespoons fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together, and pour over an entree-sized salad.