1/3 Photos of Really Green Salad With Avocado Lemon Dressing
This is what I eat everyday for lunch. I just use what I have on hand. Feel free to change around the ingredients to please your tastes. Sometimes I even grate some beet into the mix!
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mixed baby greens (or lettuce of choice)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, to taste
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1/4 cup lentil sprouts (or other sprouts)
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (or yellow or green)
- 1/2 cup snow peas, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 scallion, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1In a large bowl, place the lettuces, parsley, cilantro, sprouts, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, snow peas, garlic, scallions and mint.
- 2In a small bowl, mash avocado well.
- 3Add juice from lemon, honey and avocado.
- 4Add oil to taste and mix thoroughly.
- 5Salt to taste if desired(I don't use it).
- 6Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Green Salad With Avocado Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 980.3
- Calories from Fat 791
- Total Fat 87.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens