Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml oats
- 14.79 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 236.59 ml raisins
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- Stir in dry ingredients and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes.
I'm really sorry but we didn't like these at all. They were very bland and almost floury, and the baking soda taste really came through. After my first batch came out of the oven, we tried to doctor up the rest of the dough with more cinnamon and sugar and it made them edible but I won't make them again. Thank you for the contribution though.
Really, REALLY great. On a scale of one to awesome, these cookies are super great. I frosted them and let the kids decorate, and they were even better. I will definitely be making these again.