1/1 Photo of Really Great Chocolate Chip Cookies
Deb Braz's Note:
I have had this hand-written recipe in my old recipe box for about 20 years. I don't even know who gave it to me, but it is a great recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- 2Mix together flour, baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- 3Mix all together with chocolate chips and nuts until well blended.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoons on to cookie sheet. 2 " apart.
- 5Bake at 350°F for approximately 12-15 minute.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Great Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 212.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g