Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have had this hand-written recipe in my old recipe box for about 20 years. I don't even know who gave it to me, but it is a great recipe
- 236.59 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 591.47 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml of chopped walnuts
- Cream margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix all together with chocolate chips and nuts until well blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on to cookie sheet. 2 " apart.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 12-15 minute.
I am husband and a dad, NOT a baker or a cook. Have never made cookies before. This recipe is EASY and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent cookie. Quick and easy to make. Texture and flavor perfect. thanks