Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Weight Watchers treat with only the points from the tuna ,mayo, and wrap--about four points.
Make and share this Really Good Tuna Salad Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water
- 5 baby dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon deli mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- balsamic vinegar (splash)
- fat free low-carb tortilla (i use spinach)
- Chop pickles to whatever size you would like.
- mix tuna,mayo,mustard,and pickles in a bowl.
- add a splash of vinegar to bind it all together.
- place about a 4-inch long "log" of tuna in the wrap.
- Fold wrap like a taco, folding edges under on the sides.