My family and friends just love this potato salad, and I have made it for gatherings many times, it is always a huge hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and well chilled
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 -4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sweet gherkin, chopped (or use bread and butter pickles)
- 8 -10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl until well blended.
- 2In a large bowl, add in the chilled, chopped cooked potatoes, all the chopped eggs, celery, green onions, pickles, bacon, cheddar cheese and green bell pepper; toss to combine.
- 3Pour the dressing over and mix well to combine.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 hours or longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Good Potato Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.3
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 278.5 mg
- Sodium 924.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix