Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This is a deceptive recipe. There are few ingredients and none are out of the ordinary, yet these chops come out tasting just great! Give them a try. Recipe was posted on the TOHBB.
- 6 pork chops (you can use more)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- cornstarch, and water to thicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease large skillet. Brown chops and set aside.
- Saute onion in same pan on low to medium heat until clear. Add chicken broth to onions along with the ground mustard. Whisk, getting the browned bits off the pan, too. Add cornstarch and water to thicken.
- Put chops into a glass baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chops.
- Cover and bake in prepared oven for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: Gravy can be doubled, if desired.