- 2 cups peas (fresh or frozen, defrost)
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine peas, cheese, celery, lettuce and green bell pepper. Lightly toss until combined. Add mayonnaise and raspberry vinaigrette, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Lightly toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving top with bacon bits.