Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just found this recipe on the side of the egg-white container I bought. I adjusted by using whole wheat and splenda brown sugar sub and adjusted spices. They are REALLY tasty for a low cal muffin!! AND EASY!
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 78.07 ml splenda brown sugar substitute
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml oats
- 118.29 ml egg white
- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 78.07 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven 400.
- Combine fist five ingredients in bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except blueberries and mix.
- Gently fold in bluebberries and fill lined muffin cups to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.