Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just found this recipe on the side of the egg-white container I bought. I adjusted by using whole wheat and splenda brown sugar sub and adjusted spices. They are REALLY tasty for a low cal muffin!! AND EASY!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup splenda brown sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven 400.
- Combine fist five ingredients in bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except blueberries and mix.
- Gently fold in bluebberries and fill lined muffin cups to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.