Recipe by Nunzio's Daughter
A friend of my youngest daughter calls these "special brownies," because they make everyone giddy. They are very moist and a must have for parties.
Top Review by kc41798
I don't understand... All of the reviews said that these would be good but they weren't. I don't know what went wrong. They were very grainy and tasted like too much vanilla extract. They were semi edible, but we ended up throwing them out. :(
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together; allow to cool.
- mix together eggs and sugar, make sure they are blended well; add cooled chocolate, vanilla, and salt.
- add flour and mix just until blended.
- bake in a greased 9x13 pan at 325° for 30-35 minutes.