1/1 Photo of Really Fudgy Brownies
Nunzio's Daughter's Note:
A friend of my youngest daughter calls these "special brownies," because they make everyone giddy. They are very moist and a must have for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together; allow to cool.
- 2mix together eggs and sugar, make sure they are blended well; add cooled chocolate, vanilla, and salt.
- 3add flour and mix just until blended.
- 4bake in a greased 9x13 pan at 325° for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Fudgy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g