1 hr 5 mins
This is a wonderful side-dish! The grilling time is a guesstimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g cottage cheese, cut into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch thick squares (paneer)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 1 green bell pepper, washed and diced
- 2 medium onions, peeled,washed and diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1Marinate the cottage cheese squares in salt, lemon juice, coarsely crushed pepper and curry powder for 10 minutes.
- 2Skewer the cottage cheese cubes and vegetables and grill.
- 3When almost done, baste the cottage cheese cubes with the oil-spice mixture.
- 4Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for REALLY FLAVOURFUL Cottage Cheese(Paneer) Shashlik
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 861.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried fenugreek leaves