Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a wonderful side-dish! The grilling time is a guesstimate.
- 750 g cottage cheese, cut into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch thick squares (paneer)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 1 green bell pepper, washed and diced
- 2 medium onions, peeled,washed and diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves, crumbled between your palms (kasoori methi)
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchoor powder)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Marinate the cottage cheese squares in salt, lemon juice, coarsely crushed pepper and curry powder for 10 minutes.
- Skewer the cottage cheese cubes and vegetables and grill.
- When almost done, baste the cottage cheese cubes with the oil-spice mixture.
- Serve hot!