Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I whipped this up while I was home sick from work and it was really tasty.
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat free broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 egg
- 14 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta to box directions. mix next 7 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add pasta while still hot.
- Pour into 9x9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with panko.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.