- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in pre-boiled pot of water for about 10 minutes You can tell it's ready when it floats a bit.
- In the meantime, fry onion and garlic in olive oil in a large wok for about 5 mins, or until browned.
- add mushrooms. sautee for 1 minute.
- add cooked pasta, parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
- cook until cheese is melted- about 5 minutes.
- Add a sprinkling of olive oil.