This is quick and easy, and I love it with vegetables or over rice. It gives a nice creaminess to everything! I thought I got this from Recipezaar but can't find it so I'm posting it so I won't lose it! Feel free to add soy sauce if you like.
- Heat up the broth.
- Take a little of the hot liquid and put in bowl.
- Whisk in cornstarch, set aside.
- Pour nutritional yeast and spices into hot liquid, stirring until dissolved.
- Add cornstarch mixture and cook until as thick as you desire. This only takes a few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Tis is great over baked potatoes, vegetables, rice, noodles. Enjoy!