1/1 Photo of Really Easy Vegan Gravy or Cheese Sauce
This is quick and easy, and I love it with vegetables or over rice. It gives a nice creaminess to everything! I thought I got this from Recipezaar but can't find it so I'm posting it so I won't lose it! Feel free to add soy sauce if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up the broth.
- 2Take a little of the hot liquid and put in bowl.
- 3Whisk in cornstarch, set aside.
- 4Pour nutritional yeast and spices into hot liquid, stirring until dissolved.
- 5Add cornstarch mixture and cook until as thick as you desire. This only takes a few minutes.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Tis is great over baked potatoes, vegetables, rice, noodles. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Vegan Gravy or Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: