1/1 Photo of Really Easy Strawberry Jam
I got this from one of my Australian Womens Weekly recipe books.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine strawberries and sugar in a medium heavy based pan. allow to stand for 10 minutes
- 2Add lemon juice.
- 3Stir gently over low to medium heat until all the sugar dissolves.
- 4Bring slowly to the boil, reduce heat and simmer on low to medium heat for 35 minutes or until jam gels when tested.
- 5Remove jam from heat and allow bubbles to subside.
- 6Set aside for 2 minutes then ladle hot mixture into sterilized jars. seal immediately.
- 7Store in cool, dark place. Refrigerate after opening.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (830 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 161.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g