Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a recipe swap at my sister's work.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns (diced, not shredded)
- 1 onion, chopped
- water (barely cover the potatoes & onions)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- Combine frozen hash browns, onions, chicken broth and just enough water to cover potatoes. Be very careful not to add too much water. Just cover.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in both cans of soup and the milk, reheat.
The first time I made this soup it didn't turn out very well. I guess I put to much water. Made it again using less water and it was pretty good. Thanks LuvinTexas for a easy soup recipe. Bullwinkle.