Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy..I'm only 13 and I made it so fast. I can even make pie now!
- 1 lb butter
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 cups self-raising flour (or normal but add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, put together sugar and flour.
- Chop up butter into little pieces, and rub together with fingertips.
- Add water splash by splash and mixing together with fingers to make sure it doesn't get too sticky.
- Then you've got your pastry. No need to grease the tin. Can make pie, tarts -- stuff like that.