Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be a great tasting side dish or a main meal.
- 9 ounces egg noodles
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and quartered
- 7 ounces shrimp, cooked, peeled
- 10 ounces bean sprouts
- Cook egg noodles according to pack instructions, then drain.
- Stir-fry the onion and garlic in the vegetable oil.
- Add the Thai red curry paste, chestnuts, shrimp and the bean sprouts.
- Add the noodles and enough boiling water to moisten.