Recipe by Judy from Hawaii
This is very easy, but has a great taste. I think the oregano gives it extra flavor.
Top Review by Pets'R'us
This was good and very easy, but it was missing something. Maybe more chilies or hot sauce and some cumin. I did like the oregano in it and I crushed the beans a little before putting the dish in the oven. The topping are very good with it.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- sour cream
- diced sweet onion
- diced tomatoes
- diced olive
- serve with tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, beans, and oregano in a shallow baking dish about 8 to 10" in diameter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for twenty minutes, or till cheese is melted.
- Put sour cream in the center& sprinkle with diced olives.
- Arrange tomato& onion around sour cream in circles.
- Serve with tortilla chips.