Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce is a must served with steak!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (any store-bought brand will do)
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
- In a small saucepan, mix the butter, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Heat over medium heat until butter has melted and the ingredients are combined.
- Add in whipping cream,; mix until heated (do not boil).
what a great sauce. I have one almost like it but the bar b que sauce made the difference. Love it. thanks