1/2 Photos of Really Easy Moist Dark Chocolate Cake
Your guests will never know it is made from a package, this cake is so easy to put together, it takes only about 5 minutes, there is no creaming any butter or sugar, everything is mixed in just one bowl, and is it just delicious! Can use nuts also in place of chocolate chips, or use three quarters cups each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package dark devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil (not olive oil)
- 1/2 cup warm water (make certain that water is warm!)
- 4 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini or regular size)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except the chocolate baking chips or nuts).
- 4Beat for 4 minutes or until very smooth.
- 5Mix in the chocolate chips and/or nuts.
- 6Transfer to prepared bundt pan.
- 7Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until cake tests done (do not over bake the cake).
- 8Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- 9Turn onto a serving plate and frost or dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Moist Dark Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 445.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g