Your guests will never know it is made from a package, this cake is so easy to put together, it takes only about 5 minutes, there is no creaming any butter or sugar, everything is mixed in just one bowl, and is it just delicious! Can use nuts also in place of chocolate chips, or use three quarters cups each.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagedark devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil (not olive oil)
- 1⁄2 cup warm water (make certain that water is warm!)
- 4 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini or regular size)
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except the chocolate baking chips or nuts).
- Beat for 4 minutes or until very smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and/or nuts.
- Transfer to prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until cake tests done (do not over bake the cake).
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Turn onto a serving plate and frost or dust with icing sugar.