Delicious, easy-to-make macaroons. These will fast become a family favorite.
Make and share this Really Easy Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, stir coconut, sugar, egg whites, salt, vanilla, and almond extract until well combined.
- Refrigerate one half hour.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoons (approximately 1 inch apart) on parchment paper-covered cookie sheets. Bake 25 minutes until lightly golden. (Baking Tip: To ensure even doneness -- halfway through cooking time, reverse cookie trays in oven -- move top tray to bottom, flip trays front to back.).
- Cool 1-3 minutes on cookie trays. Remove with wide, thin spatula. Finish cooling on wire rack.