1/1 Photo of Really Easy Macaroons
Delicious, easy-to-make macaroons. These will fast become a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In large bowl, stir coconut, sugar, egg whites, salt, vanilla, and almond extract until well combined.
- 3Refrigerate one half hour.
- 4Drop batter by rounded teaspoons (approximately 1 inch apart) on parchment paper-covered cookie sheets. Bake 25 minutes until lightly golden. (Baking Tip: To ensure even doneness -- halfway through cooking time, reverse cookie trays in oven -- move top tray to bottom, flip trays front to back.).
- 5Cool 1-3 minutes on cookie trays. Remove with wide, thin spatula. Finish cooling on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g