1/2 Photos of Really Easy Baked Sole Fish With Mozzarella and Tomato
If you are tired of the same baked fish recipe, then I think you will really enjoyed this..it's easy to put together and really good! Although the recipe calls for using sole, and that is the only kind of fish I have used for this recipe in the past, I imagine that you probably could substitute about any kind of thicker fillets for the sole, I am thinking flounder would be a good choice also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter (do not use cooking spray) a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Rinse fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 4Arrange fillets in a single layer in dish.
- 5Sprinkle with shredded mozza cheese.
- 6Top with tomato slices.
- 7Sprinkle seasonings over top.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is "flakey" and cooked (do not over bake fis).
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Baked Sole Fish With Mozzarella and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 449.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 52.4 g