These are easy to make and really good, I have even buttered and then sprinkled the cinnamon/sugar mix on the crescents before rolling them up with the apple, and then on top before baking, if you decide to do that, just make extra cinnamon/sugar mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Liberally butter a 9-inch square baking dish (use butter only not cooking spray).
- 3Pour the orange juice in the bottom of a buttered baking pan.
- 4Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 8 triangles.
- 5Slice each lengthwise to make 16 rolls.
- 6Cut each apple into 16 pieces.
- 7Place an apple slice at the wide end of each strip, and roll up.
- 8Arrange the rolls evenly in buttered baking pan.
- 9Drizzle melted butter over the tops.
- 10Combine the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle the mixture over the tops.
- 11Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy Apple Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g