Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are easy to make and really good, I have even buttered and then sprinkled the cinnamon/sugar mix on the crescents before rolling them up with the apple, and then on top before baking, if you decide to do that, just make extra cinnamon/sugar mix.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 large apples, peeled (Granny Smith is best for this)
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter (can use less)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Liberally butter a 9-inch square baking dish (use butter only not cooking spray).
- Pour the orange juice in the bottom of a buttered baking pan.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 8 triangles.
- Slice each lengthwise to make 16 rolls.
- Cut each apple into 16 pieces.
- Place an apple slice at the wide end of each strip, and roll up.
- Arrange the rolls evenly in buttered baking pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over the tops.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle the mixture over the tops.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden.
easy for those busy mornings try kittencals other recipes guys she has some good stuff lol dee