Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A simple and delicious sugar-free jam, try this using different fruits and gelatin powder :)
Top Review by Engineer in the Kitchen
I liked this recipe. I used 1 lb of strawberries, which is about double what the recipe calls for, I mahsed them with a potato masher. Now, I use them on top of cottage cheese for breakfast. Good simple idea.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin (Jell-o brand is good)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, crush strawberries.
- Add in water and gelatin powder; mix well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes Pour into jars; allow to cool before putting on the lids.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in freezer for 1 month.