1/2 Photos of Really Easy and Good Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam/Spread
A simple and delicious sugar-free jam, try this using different fruits and gelatin powder :)
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, crush strawberries.
- 2Add in water and gelatin powder; mix well.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes Pour into jars; allow to cool before putting on the lids.
- 5Store in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in freezer for 1 month.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy and Good Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam/Spread
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g