Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple and delicious sugar-free jam, try this using different fruits and gelatin powder :)
Make and share this Really Easy and Good Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam/Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin (Jell-o brand is good)
- In a saucepan, crush strawberries.
- Add in water and gelatin powder; mix well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes Pour into jars; allow to cool before putting on the lids.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in freezer for 1 month.
I liked this recipe. I used 1 lb of strawberries, which is about double what the recipe calls for, I mahsed them with a potato masher. Now, I use them on top of cottage cheese for breakfast. Good simple idea.
Kitten...thank you for this recipe! I was not sure about it at first but everyone loved it! My two grandkids and DH at this within the week! They are asking for more. I'm going to try strawberry-banana gelatin next!
You can't go wrong with a Kittencal recipe. I didn't have strawberries, so used blueberries. Didn't have blueberry jello so used strawberry. Kind of a funny color, but tastes really good and nice and thick. Just bought some strawberries, so will try the strawberry jam - I'm sure it will be awesome. Thanks Kit