Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful on brownies, it's a nice change from your regular chocolate icing.... but of coarse can be used for all different recipes also, this recipe makes enough to frost an 8x8-inch pan, but of coarse can be doubled or tripled!... it freezes well also, so prepare lots, and freeze in half or one cup plastic freezer containers to have handy when you need it.
- 3 tablespoons sifted cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons liquid cold strong coffee
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla
- confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, beat the cocoa, softened butter, liquid cooled coffee and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the confectioners sugar 1 cup at a time beating well, until desired consistancy is reached.
- Spread on cooled brownies.
Delicious! I love to put this on Kittencal's Extreme Chocolate Brownies!