Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful easy guacamole!
- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- tortilla chips
- In a small mixing bowl, beat avacado with lime juice add the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce; beat until smooth serve with tortilla chips store in the refrigerator.
I scaled the recipe down to 1/2 avocado and enjoyed this with tortilla chips. Thanks Kitten!
Smooth and creamy and just the ticket if you need to stretch an avocado! I ran out of Worcestershire so I omitted it and it was still irresistable!
Excellent guacamole! I added some fine chopped onion. Thanks so much for posting!