Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and so good! This complete recipe is no bake, and can be prepared in the microwave, perfect for summertime treats.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 (2 1/2 ounce) Mars bars, cut into chunks
- 6 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- Prepare a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large pot (or a large microwave-safe bowl) PARTIALLY melt the margarine on top of stove or in the microwave.
- Add in Mars Bars pieces, and melt over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- Add in the crushed cornflakes; mix until well blended.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter in microwave, stirring once or twice until smooth and melted.
- Spread over the top of mixture in pan.
Everyone who ate them said how good they were. Couldn't find Mars bars and was told they were replaced with almond snickers. So, that is what I used in place of the Mars bar. Thanks Kittencal. Bullwinkle