Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Just like the heading says......simple and easy and very yummy!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
This recipe was made on June 10th, for the Pie and Tart Event in the Cooking Photo forum. Since I didn't need two pies, the recipe was cut in half. And this is how it was made, a 5 1/2 box of pudding was used ( the large size ) with 2 cups of milk. Then the milk and pudding was mixed together and 1 cup of coconut was added. Then I folded in the full amount of the whipped topping the recipe called for. And just as a personal choice a graham cracker crust was used.Then sprinkled with 3/4 cup of toasted coconut, and chilled for about 4 hours. Then enjoyed a piece of this very good pie. Thanks for posting, and " Keep Smiling :) "
- 1 (9 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (5 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 4 1⁄2 cups milk or 4 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups toasted coconut (for top of pie)
- 2 baked pie crusts