This is so good on top of ice cream, or any recipe you want to use it on, and easy to make too! Great to give as a gift, just place in a gift basket with an ice cream scoop, and small ice cream dishes, with instuctions on how to refrigerate the sauce.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and whipping cream.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat, and add/mix in chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- 5Stir in pecans.
- 6Serve warm over ice cream, or store covered in the refrigerator to whatever the date is that was stated on the container of the whip cream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy and Good Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2685.2
- Calories from Fat 2042
- Total Fat 226.9 g
- Saturated Fat 113.0 g
- Cholesterol 434.3 mg
- Sodium 692.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 159.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g