Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Warning, you won't be able to stop eating these!...but don't wait until a holiday to make these.
- 1 lb shelled walnuts (whole or halves, do not use chopped)
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 225 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, beat egg white and water until frothy.
- Add in walnuts, and stir until well coated.
- Combine sugar and salt; cover walnuts with mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring about every 15 minutes.