Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Wait until you taste these, they are absolutely wonderful! and so very easy to make. Plan ahead the cream cheese mixture has to stay in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours. These are great to serve at a get together, or for a evening weekend snack. The cream cheese mixture is also wonderful used as a dip. you will love these! If you do not have any fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder instead, but the fresh garlic is much better. Yield is only estimated, depending on how much filling you use.
- 4 -5 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellman's is best!)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (can use white onions)
- 2 minced fresh garlic cloves (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a bowl blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise; mix well to combine.
- Add/mix in the diced chilies, chopped tomato, fresh garlic, chili powder and salt; mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture for minimum 3 hours or more.
- Remove from fridge and spread cream cheese mixture over the tortilla (you can use/spread any amount desired).
- Roll up very tightly.
- Trim the ends.
- Place on a foil-lined lightly greased flat baking sheet.
- Broil until golden brown.