1/1 Photo of Really Easy and Delicious Sweet and Sour Chili Ribs
3 hrs 5 mins
This recipe works well with beef or pork ribs ribs too, I have made this recipe using short ribs, and they turned out very good. This is cooked at a very low temperature for a longer time to produce very flavorful and tender ribs. The sauce ingredients may be doubled or tripled for more ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs pork ribs (can use beef ribs also for this)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (optional and to taste)
- 1Set oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Grease a small roasting pan, or a shallow baking dish.
- 3Cut the ribs to desired size and place in the roaster pan.
- 4Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then pour over ribs in the pan; toss with hands to combine and coat the ribs with the sauce.
- 5Cook uncovered for about 2-1/2 - 3 hours, or until the ribs are cooked to desired tenderness (check ribs after about 1-1/2 hours).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy and Delicious Sweet and Sour Chili Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1333.9
- Calories from Fat 778
- Total Fat 86.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 312.8 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 80.6 g