Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a delicious, creamy sauce. Can be used with all kinds of meats, or eaten as a dip by itself.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 fresh jalapeno pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (adjust according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree. Adjust water as needed to obtain desired consistency. If greater heat is desired, use entire jalapeno pepper.