Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A huge hit at Halloween. The kids go crazy over this. I "hand" these out at class parties. A nice change from candy and still a great treat to eat!
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 10 candy corn
- 1 ribbon (and large clear plastic food handlers gloves and spider rings)
- Pop popcorn, season the way you want. Kids really go for caramel or cheese flavors.
- Put 2 candy corns into each finger tip of the glove.
- Fill the glove with popcorn.
- Tie off the glove with ribbon at the wrist.
- Place a ring on a finger.
- I usually attach a card to the ribbon saying happy Halloween from -----.
- I haven't measured or timed this, yet I do about 50 at a time!
Very cute....I made some of these with candy corn, and some with fruit gushers, I think I liked the fruit gushers better. The kids loved them, I made some for a school bake sale and as a girl scout project. The only thing is that they are a bit hard to get the popcorn to go into the finger part of the gloves. Thanks for the fun idea.
These were so cute and went over very well at my daughter's Halloween party. They were a bit tricky to fill..using a chopstick to poke the candy into place and to help stuff each finger made things a bit easier. Great idea for a fundraiser/bake sale too.