Recipe by Your Gourmet Girlfriend
A huge hit at Halloween. The kids go crazy over this. I "hand" these out at class parties. A nice change from candy and still a great treat to eat!
Top Review by chef FIFI
Very cute....I made some of these with candy corn, and some with fruit gushers, I think I liked the fruit gushers better. The kids loved them, I made some for a school bake sale and as a girl scout project. The only thing is that they are a bit hard to get the popcorn to go into the finger part of the gloves. Thanks for the fun idea.
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 10 candy corn
- 1 ribbon (and large clear plastic food handlers gloves and spider rings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn, season the way you want. Kids really go for caramel or cheese flavors.
- Put 2 candy corns into each finger tip of the glove.
- Fill the glove with popcorn.
- Tie off the glove with ribbon at the wrist.
- Place a ring on a finger.
- I usually attach a card to the ribbon saying happy Halloween from -----.
- I haven't measured or timed this, yet I do about 50 at a time!