Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Relatively low-carb, very dense and delicious recipe.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1 cup sugar substitute
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, grease 9'' baking pan.
- Beat egg whites until stiffened, add half the sugar, little by little, continuing to beat.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave (make sure chocolate doesnt burn).
- Add yogurt.
- In a separate bowl from egg whites, mix yolks, cocoa powder, flour, vanilla, baking soda, milk, remaining sugar, and melted blend.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in egg whites to egg yolk mix.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Makes 8-10 servings.