This is the real thing. Passed down from generation, I might actually be the first one to write this down. We just pass it down orally.
- Fill frying pan about 1/2 way with oil, turn heat on med-med/high.
- In one bowl beat egg, milk, and some seasonings together with a fork.
- Put flour in another bowl and season to taste.
- Put 2 pieces of meat in milk mixture, let soak while oil gets hot(you know it's hot when a sprinkle of flour sizzles in the pan) then roll in flour batter and put in oil.
- Fry 10 minute one side then flip (or when golden brown) and fry 10 min other side. fry couple minute more each side just for good measure.
- While 2 pieces are frying put 2 more pieces in milk and let soak till other pieces are done. Don't put it in flour till ready to fry, will end up soggy!
- Keep repeating till all the meat's gone! Enjoy!