Recipe by Sharon123
Is there snow on the ground? Then, what are you waiting for? Go out and make a snowman! The original recipe calls for lumps of coals for the eyes, rocks for the mouth, buttons for the front, but Zaar won't allow that, so how about different vegetables to dress up your snowman? Add twigs for the arms, a scarf for his neck and a hat for his head! Use your inmagination and substitute different vegetables or fruits, but most of all, have fun!
- 1 carrot
- 2 large prunes (or dates)
- 5 slices zucchini (or eggplant, cucumber, beet, etc.)
- 10 marshmallows, in different colors
Directions See How It's Made
- Build yourself a big or little snowman(by making one large ball of snow, and one smaller ball of snow, place the smaller one on top of the larger one). Use the carrot for a nose, 2 large prunes or dates(or go ahead and use 2 lumps of coal) for the eyes, twigs for the arms.
- Press the slices of vegetable down the front as if he(the snowman) had a shirt on(or go ahead and use buttons). Then wrap a scarf around his neck, place on a hat. Last, arrange 10 marshmallows(or go ahead and use 7 rocks) in a pretty smile on his face! Now go in the house and drink something warm for your tummy! Enjoy!