Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The title says it all... Real Simple and Real GOOD!
Make and share this Real Simple's Paella recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes total.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon off and discard all but 1 tablespoon of the fat. Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, saffron, and rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir the shrimp and peas into the rice, cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
Simple to prepare and delicious. Made for Pick A Chef Safari Event. :)
I adapted the contents of the dish a little, but the method worked perfectly, and was delicious. I'll definitely make this again!