Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You won't believe how god this simple recipe is! Sometimes I add sauted chicken bites, or seafood, anything goes!
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta acc to pkg directions.
- In skillet, melt butter with cream.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, toss with sauce.
wayyy way wayyyy too much salt. This did not need any salt added to it and even when i cut the amount in half it was still far too much. Other than that the recipe is very quick and very good.
Wonderful! Fast, easy and really yummy. I planned on taking a pic...but after a long day in town, was too hungry plus I forgot. This was just what we needed to get that comfy feeling. Thank you for sharing.
Didn't have parmesan so ended up making this with cheddar. Worked beautifully.