Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jello shooters made with gelatin
- 1 cup rum
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 (15 ml) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Start by mixing and heating fruit juices to a simmer.
- Pour rum into a large bowl, and sprinkle gelatin over rum avoiding clumps.
- Let sit a minute, then add hot fruit juice while stirring with a fork.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into small disposable plastic shot glasses or bathroom sized dixie cups and chill to set.