Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious quiche. Another one of those church cookbooks, from Georgia, had this winning recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen prepared spinach souffle, thawed
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3⁄4 cup cooked sausage, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach souffle, eggs, milk onion, mushrooms, sausage and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Put a baking sheet on the bottom oven rack. Place quiche on the middle rack of the oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Real men DO eat quiche! And my husband really liked this one. Followed recipe as wrote and I woulndn't change a thing. This would be a great brunch item, it's easy and has all the flavor you would need.