Recipe by out of here
This is a delicious quiche. Another one of those church cookbooks, from Georgia, had this winning recipe.
Top Review by robbin.oakley
Real men DO eat quiche! And my husband really liked this one. Followed recipe as wrote and I woulndn't change a thing. This would be a great brunch item, it's easy and has all the flavor you would need.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen prepared spinach souffle, thawed
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3⁄4 cup cooked sausage, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach souffle, eggs, milk onion, mushrooms, sausage and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Put a baking sheet on the bottom oven rack. Place quiche on the middle rack of the oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.