Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
For Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner nothing beats a Quiche. Start with a ready bake crust from the freezer section at the supermarket and prepration is a snap. Delicious served with fruit or a green salad. Recipe comes from SaveMart supermarket.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped roast beef (leftover or purchased at deli)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 unbake 9 inch pie shell
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- Sprinkle beef and onions over crust.
- Beat eggs and flour until smooth; beat in milk, steak sauce and seasonings.
- Stir in Cheese; and pour over beef and onions.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until just set in center.
It is a good quiche. I had leftover roast beef, so tried it; added a tablespoon of horseradish. My family said it is okay.
Hi Barb)...tryed you wonderful Real Men Quiche....it was just delicious! I had leftover roast beef in my freezer, and frozen pie crusts, and was wondering what to do with them...when I saw this, I knew that I just had to try it, we just love quiche recipes, they are simple to make, with great results... well, I was not dissapointed...excellent quiche recipe! I made it as the recipe stated, no changes, and made it with my Steak sauce, Steak Sauce, and made two of them as my DH could eat one himself. Thanks Barb for a wonderful recipe, I will be making this again, we really enjoyed it. 5 stars all the way!! :-)