Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple mayo recipie that I changed when i found out that my hubby cholesterol was high. He eats mayonaise on everything and will not live without it, and he said he can't taste the difference.
- Wisk the egg yolks untill thick and lemon colored, (I use my stand mixer with the wisk attachment, but a hand wisk will work).
- Add the dry seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the ww vineger. Continue to mix as you do this, if using a electric keep it on a moderate speed.
- Slowly start to add a little oil at a time, a baster works great, continue to add untill a elmulsion forms( the oil and eggs begain to mix uniformly).
- Continue to add half of the oil slowly so not to break your mayo.
- Add another tablespoon ww vineger, the add the remaining oil.
- Add the 2 capfulls of lemon juice and enjoy.