This is a simple mayo recipie that I changed when i found out that my hubby cholesterol was high. He eats mayonaise on everything and will not live without it, and he said he can't taste the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk the egg yolks untill thick and lemon colored, (I use my stand mixer with the wisk attachment, but a hand wisk will work).
- 2Add the dry seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the ww vineger. Continue to mix as you do this, if using a electric keep it on a moderate speed.
- 3Slowly start to add a little oil at a time, a baster works great, continue to add untill a elmulsion forms( the oil and eggs begain to mix uniformly).
- 4Continue to add half of the oil slowly so not to break your mayo.
- 5Add another tablespoon ww vineger, the add the remaining oil.
- 6Add the 2 capfulls of lemon juice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Mayo Done Healthy (Made With Canola Oil, Tastes Like Real )
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar