Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
After working for Nobu, people always ask me how to make spicy mayo used in dishes such as spicy tuna roll. Here is the real way and it tastes wonderful!
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or 1 teaspoon sambal oelek chili paste or 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons qp mayonnaise (Kewpie)
- 2 teaspoons tobiko fish roe
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mirin, a sweet japanese cooking rice wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add to fresh fish, salads, rice or sandwiches.
- Store in Refrigerator.
Fabulous! This is just as good as what you find in the restaturant. My friends and I have been looking all over for the recipe. Thanks so much for posting it.